Higher profits, better cashflow and greater levels of personal income – what business owner doesn’t want to learn how to permanently transform their business, bank account and life?
In November, business owners in Kent will have two opportunities to learn how to achieve these things and more, at Blue Rocket Accounting SOAR seminars.
Miguel Calabrese, Business Growth Manager and MD at Blue Rocket, is hosting two short seminars, the first taking place at The Nucleus Business and Innovation Centre on 11 November, and the second at the Basepoint Dartford B2B Networking Hub on 20 November.
Both events are free and will include opportunities for networking at the end.
What is SOAR?
Set Objectives Achieve Results, SOAR is a method to achieve:
- Higher profits
- Improved cashflow
- Higher levels of personal income and wealth
Sounds great, but how does it work? In short, it’s a method which allows you to review your business objectives and focus on the key measures of success. The process you’ll be taught uses three simple A4 sheets of paper and introduces a logical and analytical approach to business decisions.
How do we know this works? Because we use the techniques ourselves, plus the tools have been developed based on insights gained from a Nobel Prize winning economist and Amazon best-selling business authors.
Still not sure it’s for you? Watch to hear what others have to say about our previous SOAR events.
What attendees will receive
- Copies of three one-page documents that will help you permanently transform your business, bank account and life
- Learn exactly how to use them to get the best possible results
- Implementation support and guidance
- Powerful insights into how your business compares to competitors
Register to attend one of these events below, to learn three simple research-proven tools that every business leader must use, but very few do.
- The Nucleus Business and Innovation Centre, Dartford: 11 November 2019, 12:30 – 13:30
- Basepoint Dartford: 20 November 2019, Miguel will take to the stage at 11:45am
Though these seminars are free to attend, spaces are limited, so make sure you secure your spot now!