How to get a State Pension forecast
State pension forecasts are essential in any later life income planning.
There is a Check your State Pension service offer by the government which is used to;
- Find out how much State Pension you could get
- Find out when you can get it
- Ways to increase it if you can
This is an online service and can be found here.
The other ways to apply are;
- If you’ll reach your State Pension age in more than 30 days, call the Future Pension Centre and ask for a statement.
- You can also fill in the BR19 application form and send it in the post.
You’ll get your statement within 10 working days.
If you have any questions or need any help, just get in touch!
Call: 01322 555 442